Saturday, June 18, 2016

Project in the works

From the desk of Cindy Mich

BREAKING NEWS...

I am without words gaga about this news. Few times in life do you meet kindred spirits, let alone those with a true artist heart. Michelle and I are that same spirit. We are both the Mad Hatter hearts... Crazy creatives with sass and spark. I am humbled and honored to say she is not only going in my calendar, but I will be wearing her fine fashions within its pages. She has an electric eye for fashion frocks, and how kick ass is it that I have an official Cin dress!!!!!! I can not wait for our shoot....with wine and silly talk to follow. I love you and thank you.

And did I mention her dress found its way to the OSCARS!!!!!

Anyone interested in her designs or working with her, please comment or contact me.

To you beautiful Bridget, thank you for connecting me with such sweet souls as her and you.

#NYCcutelooks #chickschasingdreams #sweetandhumble #hardworkinghoneys #michellerene5 Michelle Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment